As time passed, the small setup found by Raden Aria Wiriatmadja continued to flourish and meet the need of the community. In the course of its existence, its name was changed several times, beginning with der Inlandsche Bestuurs Ambtenareen followed by De Poerwokertosche Hulp Spaar-en Landbouw Credietbank (Volksbank), Centrale Kas Voor Volkscredietwesen Algemene in 1912 and Algemene Volkscredietbank (AVB) in 1934. During the Japanese occupation, AVB was changed into .
After the Japanese defeat in the Second World War and Indonesia’s independence, the Indonesian Government once again changed the name to Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI) on February 22, 1946. Based on Government Regulation No. 1 of 1946, BRI became the first bank to be owned by the Government of the Republic of Indonesia.
As a state-owned bank, Bank BRI played a key role in realizing the government’s vision in the development of people’s economy. In 1960, the government change BRI’s name into Bank Koperasi dan Nelayan (BKTN). Based on Law No.21 of 1968, the government renamed and it became a public bank. Later, based on Banking Law No.7 of 1992, BRI had its name and legal status of its entity changed to PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero). With a focus on micro, small and medium businesses, BRI has inspired a lot of other organizations to empower the businesses in these sectors as they are the backbone of .
On November 10, 2003, Bank BRI became a publicly listed company and the government divested 30% of its shares to the public. Since the Go Public, the price of BRI’s shares have always increased and are now included in the Blue Chips shares belonging to the LQ45 group. With the public controlling 43% of its shares,BRI’s shares are actively traded in the capital market. Today, BRI stands out as a strong bank in the midst of the Indonesian economy from the villages to the cities.
Program Rekrutmen Pekerja
Kanwil BRI Malang
Administrative Requirements Admission Selection BRI Contract Workers
Marketing Kredit Retail :
- Minimum education D3 from all majors and faculty
- GPA: Without experience: min. 3.00 (scale of 4) & With experience: min 1 yr Work (preferably in the field of Marketing min 2.75 (scale of 4)
- age Without experience: max 25 years (not 26 th birthday at the time of the initial selection)
- Minimum education D3 from all faculties / departments accredited in PTN / PTS
- Min GPA 2.75 (scale of 4)
- Age max 30 yrs (not repeated year to 31 at the time of the initial selection)
- Having experience in banking / marketing preferably in the field of fund management (funding) year minimum
- Having a relationship / networking / network wide
- Has high integrity and initiative
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills Good
- Interesting look
- Willing to be placed throughout the Unit of Work BRI Se-Office of Malang
- Selection Administration
- Interviews Introduction Psikotest
- Final interview
- Health Test
Lembaga Pembinaan dan Pengembangan Pendidikan (LP3) Universitas Jember
Jalan Kalimantan 37, Gedung SAC Lantai 1 Jember 668121
Jawa Timur - INDONESIA
Bagian MSDM Kanwil BRI Malang
Jl Laksamana Martadinata No.80 Malang
Info selengkapnya klik disini